Very hands-on process to ensure the highest quality
Our commitment to global quality is a priority which is divided into 3 stages.
Neolait puts all the necessary precautions into place to avoid health hazards:
- Purchase of raw materials according to detailed specifications from certified suppliers, whose quality services are monitored.
- Routine controls of these inputs by the laboratory.
- Safe and retained formulation for all products.
- Controlled manufacturing processes, in particular by applying the HACCP method on all production lines. Scheduled controls on transfers between product batches, as well as the mixture homogeneity.
- Preventive maintenance for all production equipment.
- Scheduled and recorded cleaning of workstations, storage rooms, infrastructures, etc.
- Routine checks on all finished, manufactured product batches.
- Storage of samples (inputs and finished products).
- Control of documents and records at all the steps mentioned above.
Neolait guarantees the traceability and complete transparency of marketed products.
- A “barcode” identification on the raw materials entering the factory.
- A computer record of all uses for raw materials.
- A routine identification for all products manufactured by a barcode label.
- Factory research documents:
– manufacturing reports recording all manufactured product batches.
– sample bank ; enabling the saving of raw materials and finished products.
– file containing the laboratory analysis results.
- Records of products sent to be loaded for delivery.
- Records of sold products.
Meeting the needs of our customers through the best service and quality we can provide gives us great professional satisfaction. The acquisition of our certifications is proof of this commitment.
GMP+ certificate which guarantees best practice in the Yffiniac factory and product health and safety according to the GMP+ code.
BPAM/OQUALIM certificate which guarantees the good manufacturing practice in the Yffiniac factory.
ECOCERT certificate which guarantees the production and distribution of many products that can be used in organic farming, in accordance with the BIO specifications.